See our new map to help you find a venue.
Add your venue to the map to highlight whether available and that you are looking for artists to exhibit, or if booked already: http://maps.walthamstuff.com/e17-art-trail/
E17 Art Trail 2019
We are looking forward to this year's E17 Art Trail. Perhaps you know it, or it’s new to you?
From 1-16 June 2019 over 7500 local artists, residents and school children will be exhibiting or performing at venues throughout Walthamstow during our year as the first London Borough of Culture.
The E17 Art Trail and Artillery's wider programme of events were a key component in the winning bid to be London Borough of Culture. 2019 promises to be a very exciting year. Would you like to be part of it?
Artists are currently finalising their event details including their host venues for inclusion in the festival programme, the ‘Trail Guide’. Perhaps artists have already approached you to be involved?
Artists or event organisers pay £55 per event listing in the Trail Guide to promote their individual exhibitions and events as part of the festival. We ask commercial venues to also pay £50 to become a festival venue partner when they host events. This is a one off sponsorship regardless of the number of exhibitors you host or event listings you require. If you choose to sponsor the festival at a higher tier the venue partner fee is waived or deducted from your sponsorship amount. Please email email@example.com for details on further sponsorship.
We are an independent, not-for-profit organisation that relies on partnerships, sponsors and advertisers in order to develop and deliver our ambitious programme. We are a small core team at the heart of a huge and wide reaching network of participants we hope you will join us.
This year’s festival theme is WONDER and we celebrate 15 years since the E17 Art Trail began.
We look forward to working with you.
The E17 Art Trail Team
How to get involved?
- Add your venue to our map to highlight whether available and that you are looking for artists to exhibit, or if booked already: http://maps.walthamstuff.com/e17-art-trail/
- We encourage artists to build a relationship with you directly as we are a small team and you can collaborate on projects to make the most of the opportunity your venue presents.
- Artists usually give us your contact details but please get in touch with us directly if you wish.
- The E17 Art Trail will send you an invoice direct (for payment to be made to Artillery CIC, the Community Interest Company coordinating the E17 Art Trail)
- Exemptions: Registered Charities, Community Interest Companies and artist run spaces are exempt from the venue partner fee.
Why support the E17 Art Trail?
- E17 Art Trail is a way to build your profile and meet new customers, to celebrate achievements and to champion Walthamstow initiatives, including the contribution local businesses make in building our community.
- You will be acknowledged as a festival supporter in the venue partners key in the festival programme the 'Trail Guide' and your venue marked on the festival map. At least 15,000 copies of the programme are distributed across Waltham Forest and North East London. You will also be invited to the Artist's Reception, a celebration event to mark the start of the festival.
- Artist registration fees go towards the design and printing costs for the Trail Guide. Advertising and venue partner fees go towards the costs of promoting the festival locally and regionally.
- For many commercial venues the art trail sees a significant increase in footfall to their business resulting in immediate sales or return business.
- During the Art Trail in 2017 all together you hosted over 300 events attracting 75,000 visits across the borough. This year we anticipate exceptional numbers due to the additional profile from being listed as one of the London Borough of Culture highlights.