There are too many people to name individually who, since the start of 2020, have supported us with much needed donations, time, skills and enthusiasm. So a heartfelt and enormous thank you to all of you, the artists, participants, festival partners, funders, venues and audience who make the E17 Art Trail possible.
Thank you for supporting this local creative community. Your support really matters, especially after the past year. Buying locally produced artwork helps local creatives to continue to work. Giving your feedback is invaluable to artists in developing their creative projects. Artists tell us that the E17 Art Trail is somewhere they can test their ideas with a generous audience and that the conversations they have with you influences their next steps.
Year on year the E17 Art Trail has grown beyond anything we might have imagined when we set it up in 2004. It has only been made possible by the collective financial support of funders, advertisers, sponsors and artists' listings each year.
We are looking for partners, sponsors and advertisers to help us deliver the E17 Art Trail plus, an ongoing year round programme of artist support, a learning programme for schools, and outreach in neighbourhoods across the borough.
Please email us for more details, a partners pack or advertising rate card: email@example.com
Here's a sense of the scale, scope and reach of the festival in 2019:
- 8500 People - exhibiting or performing in the festival programme
- 207 Festival venues
- 396 Events and exhibitions over 18 days
- 30 Learning settings
- 64 Businesses
- 42 Community organisations, faith spaces, libraries, museum and gallery
- 105 Open houses and studios
- 239 Volunteers supporting festival delivery (1549 reported supporting individual events) 1272 Volunteer hours recorded contributing to core festival delivery tasks.